uanswered challenge!

opas

I kow this has nothing to do with France...but I can hardly go and ask my French neighbours!

Did any body watch University Challenge last night?

Please ,Please,Please can someone put us out of our misery so we can sleep tonight? What was the answer to the final question which was left unanswered just as the gong went?

It was to do with the connection between an equatic mammal, a way to stop a leak ooooh and something else.....seems to pale into insignificance now...but if you know the answer please let us know.....doesnt apply at the moment in our village as we have no water to stop leaking!!!!!!

Sorry Miki, you are of course absolutely right.   I was just overcome with envy at you all getting to watch University Challenge.

I watched a bit of an extreeeeeeemely long docu on Aus last night, with this smooth Frenchman talking to road-train drivers and acrobatic copter drivers and camel wrestlers.  He asked the questions in perfect French, they all replied in perfect English, it was really quite amusing (in a sort of must-get-out-more way).

Windy evening at SquawkyBudgee tho.

University Challenge - I'm sure I'm not the only one who used to wonder how the team on top got up there.

University Challenge - I'm sure I'm not the only one who used to wonder how the team on top got up there.

So how do they get up there, apart from the obvious..............by ladder.......... and who decides who is going on top then ? Flip a coin I suppose, heads on top maybe?

We'll ask Dick, he will know one or two of the people in the teams and he can ask them.

How do you pin a camels shoulders down for 3 seconds and how do you know when the camel is submitting? Questions nothing but questions.....................

David, you are not originally from the Staines area are you? Long shot but you have an unusual surname