Pee pee!

Since living in France I have just about got used to seeing Frenchmen brazenly relieving themselves anytime, anyplace, anywhere, but the other day I just couldn't believe my eyes

My husband and I were walking our dog along a lane not far from some houses and which had shallow ditches on either side. Also walking up the lane, about 50 yards or so in front of us there was a young woman. Suddenly and without so much as a by your leave, she walked over to the ditch on one side, pulled down her jeans and had a pee If you gotta go, you gotta go I guess but I have to say we were both a bit shocked

"If you gotta go, you gotta go I guess but I have to say we were both a bit shocked "

Not logical, what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. Feminine equality and all that!...........John in Dept 79

PS Maybe that is why they have to mow the verges (fauchage is it?) so often around here!

John in Dept 79

My wife and I have always said that if the French females obviously have  more decorum, then the men could too.  You have now destroyed this argument!

The most shocking experience we had was this year when we were walking in the very centre of Beaune, (a very pleasant flower festooned environment) when a youngish male in a group of three promptly urinated right on the centre of the pavement, about ten yards away,and whilst facing us.  It was very early evening in full light with people going about and looking on.

The reason it was quite shocking was that he made no attempt to huddle against the wall or in a corner etc.  It was a full frontal exposure and he was perfectly composed!

It is my opinion that it is natural for animals, that includes us, to hide away when performing these basic functions as it is an instinct based on the fear of being attacked when vulnerable. No doubt that this guy was feeling so confident that he did not fear attack, that includes verbal for humans. One wonders however if his natural feelings were being suppressed by the effects of alcohol or some other drug! He may just have been a perverted flasher of course!

On the one occasion I had an urgent besoin of a similar variety and was in the far corner of our field next to the river and thought to be all alone, I received a round of applause from two fishermen not detected until that moment. They do have a less inhibited attitude over here do they not? .........John in Dept 79

One day in a traffic jam on the A9 (yes, they do happen in France!),  it seemed to be the turn of the Dutch.  No kidding, out of their cars, entire families, toilet by the roadside, no worries.

Then we got off the motorway and just as we slowed down for a roundabout (miles away from the traffic jam, so no excuse there!) - another Dutch car, with Madame bent over from the waist, showing an X-rated view to the world, which she was en train de wiper avec papier cul.   Charming!

http://whizzy4you.com/

This site may be of help to some of us ladies when needing a pipi. If anyone has tried this, please let us know if it works........I suspect that it would be a disaster waiting to happen if I ever tried it.

From she who still cannot manage a turkish toilet properly, although I don't think that there really is a proper way to use these darned things.

No, Janey, it's a Whizzy!!!!   You can paint your name in the snow and everything, it looks brilliant.

I'm just deciding right now between the longer original version, or the compact travel one.  Shame men don't have the same choice.

But pointing PENELOPE?????    

[quote]No, Janey, it's a Whizzy!!!! You can paint your name in the snow and everything, it looks brilliant. I'm just deciding right now between the longer original version, or the compact travel one. Sha...[/quote]

Thing is Sal,. supposing you had been on the old Chenet and the Whizzy wasnt deep enough?  Bit embarrassing heh???