'Trouble at the top'

BBC2 are broadcasting a documentary called 'Fighting the pirates' on Tuesday 18th January between 2250 and 2330 (French time)

It's one of the 'Trouble at the top' series of documentaries and tells the story of Speedferries founder Curt Stavis battle against the big boys, the weather, breakdowns and bomb scares.

Might be interesting.

Regards

David

Scrummy Gay!  In fact not at all unlike the Captain who came out and met us yesterday on our Force 8 crossing - a very "nice young man".

As for having a persecution complex - there were dirty tricks going on all the time when I worked for P&O on the world cruise in competition with the QE2 a few years back.  Anything to get the best berth at each port, so personally, I believe every word he said!!  It only makes me more determined to use Speedferries in future and I hope they get the good publicity that they deserve from this programme.  After all, many of us on this site signed Jonathan Miller's petition a couple of years ago and at last something concrete is happening.  I wish Curt all the good luck and success he deserves!