Noah, help

Richard

Here in the Charente the locals are talking about how dry our winter has been this year.

Yesterday I was working outside and it was an absolutely gorgeous day, no need for a jacket.

Long may it continue like this, particularly around Cognac

Jongleur

Just a shot over Terry's bowes. We don't want any sailor's talk about buttock lines please. You can't just slip that kind of language in and expect to get away with it JoH! Steady now. Pull yourself together. There might be children watching.

Well the rain stopped just after the 70 hour mark. Its been dry here as well. Been having to water the plants every other day or so for the last 10 months. It does not seem right in winter to have to water the garden. A few things have died through neglect this winter. Bu**ered if i'm go out with the hose if i can't also sit ourside as well.

Rdkr, for boat read sun lounger.

Yesterday we decided to take the youngest out for her lunch(sister away skiing) so in true Opas style decided on Roses(costa brava)

It was still raining when we left the house and pretty miserable going across the border. By the time we reached Roses via Llanca the sun was cracking the flags...ok 22degrees.

Had a walk around the Marina , she had a play on the beach swings, but gave paddleing a miss as the tide had washed up loads of flotsom.

Oh and saw the first Cherry blossom.

Today at chez nous is also bright with warm sunshine and we even indulged in lunch on the roof terrace(no I am not a Geordie!!) and have even enjoyed an hour sat with the sun warming my bones.

Mrs O