Mushroom Wellies Resurrected ?

I found his Caribbean alter ego only marginally less irritating than the mixture of Walter Gabriel and Worsel Gumridge which he used to post in and successfully replied to a request for sorceing goat's heads for soup. However I suspect he may have rejoined the ranks of the undead of cyber space with a new nome de plume,ISDN and computer. 

This probably sounds like total gibbersih to anybody who has joined the forum within the last four years but I suspect we have just recieved a large helping of Troll Bait.

Not total gibberish to us and we've only been Forum members about 6 months or so. The first post about three days ago said it all, Having read just the next couple any posts from that source are ignored. Perhaps there should be a new section on the Forum - 'Troll Here'

Bob & Jane (47)

This probably sounds like total gibbersih to anybody who has joined the forum within the last four years but I suspect we have just recieved a large helping of Troll Bait.

Call me cynical, but I was waiting for this. Only people who glory in their own stupidity get up to this koind 'o ting

Where's your sense of humour, folks?

The posts had me in stitches last night, especially albi's response! The forum needs lightening up sometimes and as long as the posts are not offensive, I can't see a problem.

If you don't like them - ignore them and go lie in the sun!!

Hi Zeb.

I like a laugh, and yes albi's response tickled me too, but when have you ever seen albi respond pleasantly to a request for help? Hardly ever.

It's the low level cunning of these people. They choose this type of persona (worzel, jamaican, traveller), deliberately. After a bit someone gets annoyed and responds

Then they can come back in another persona (or even their own) and say, oh you all think you're so PC and here you are being horrible to this poor downtrodden person who asked for your help. It's designed to sow discord, and to waste the mods time.

It's a waste of my time too and I resent it.

Anton you must have a phenomenal memory. I remember Mushroom Wellies too but didn't remember his style until you mentioned it. What puzzles me about this poster is that he can write in fluent grammatically correct and well-spelt english when he chooses. Pat.