Let them starve - better than UK/EU food

Iceni

[quote]Quote (RayB): “If you think that that is true, you are appearing to infer that Brits are stupid?”In this regard the British people are represented by a Mr. Blair. There are a range of opinions as to ...[/quote]

Good Lord . . . . who on earth elected him for a third term?

Hey Yankee...

Less than half of the population voted for Blair...

Your country is the finest example of a self serving goverment of an insular gullible race that ever graced the surface of this polluted planet.

It is the worlds number one producer of all that is rotten in this world and its own biggest threat to world security.

All the greed and excess imaginable is practised to the full in America... Fat people and fat cars...

The last country in the world that deserves international help is America.

[quote]Hey Yankee... Less than half of the population voted for Blair... Your country is the finest example of a self serving goverment of an insular gullible race that ever graced the surface of this poll...[/quote]

LOL! What are you trying to say?

Hi Ty, luckily they don't need it I am sure the likes of you would rather see Russia or China be the superpowers of the world. Unfortunately for the rest of us, your wish may come true sooner rather than later with the latter.

By the way, Ray I would take the Yankee comment as a compliment. I think I do detect a little jealousy there, there are always those that turn a bit green of success .

[quote]**On the other hand, if Castro had offered some emergency sugar supplies...**Castro DID offer medical assistance. We have always offered them disaster assistance, as well.[/quote]

Offering is one thing, but do either Cuba or the US ACCEPT help off one another? There are some rather odd arrangements going on in the World, after all - The US leasing Guantanamo Bay naval base from Cuba, for example. My favourite is the idea that Israel pays an annual dividend to IRAN (of all people!) for their share (dating from the days of the Shah) in the Elat to Ashkelon crude oil pipeline. You couldn't make it up!

Success...? Its in debt, overweight, paranoid and consuming more per capita than is reasonable.

Its leaders and society are blinded to the harm that the American lifestyle is causing this planet.

Are you lot forgeting the lies told over Iraq...?

Its a beautifull country with so many worthy citizens on one hand and on the other just a big fat selfserving bully of a pseudo democratic regime...

At least the weasel in No.10 didn't cheat in his elections like that turd in the Whitehouse... Thats racism! wiping all those coloured people off the voting list in Florida... Makes you proud to be American right? If you think I am racist then read Moore's books... he hates the regime and he is American! 

I would hate to return to the paranoic days of the Cold War ( although the onset of the CW can be laid firmly at the feet of the US!)

But I do think a 'strong opposition' is needed , just to keep the US in check, because clearly the UN cannot do that.