Question for Cartoon Buffs

I'm doing this for a friend, you understand.  He is having a hard time proving to his family Squidley's existence.  He does though.  I found a picture of him on the web after googling it, and even my husband now remembers it.

As for coffee, chocolate, men - yes smooth is good for coffee & chocolate, or maybe just chocolate as I don't drink coffee.

Jan

I remember The Hair Bear Bunch on saturday mornings on RTE! They were on after the Funky Phantom. They introduced me to my love of Bears because I thought all bears had imagineary motorbikes that they rode round on in the wonderland zoo! Remember the little lad that used to say "taclydeasnay" after every sentance?  If I ever get a zoo, I shall call it "Me Own Zoo" and it will have bears and other creatures in a natural landscaped enviroment with a fountain and a special Lemur area with Lemurs that you can touch. I am writing a song about Lemurs at the moment, it is entitled "Touched by a Lemur"

Did you see the little baby Panda the other night? he has his own website now! He is very lovely indeed, he looks a bit like me new son in many ways, but he has no website yet!

Women Pandas are only fertile for a few days a year (unlike French women) thats why we have to use the artifical methods to create more Pandas or they will become extinct, that would be terrible!