Managed one day, woo-hoo!

Alcazar

A glass of something alchoholic is my dieting weakness ! I have found it is better to have 1 drink a day ( red wine, not white) or possibly a whisky (Eddu - Breton rye whisky) than try and go without. Sometimes I don't bother, depends how I feel, but making my mind up not to have anything alchoholic makes me fel 'hard done by'

Good Luck Alcazar..........

TU - I am what I believe is called a 'Tea Jenny' other people smoke - I drink tea..........

We are the Tetley Folks, cannot think how many we sup each day, Family send large supplies over to fuel our  addiction (the itty bitty boxes of Tetley are SO expensive here).  Word soon gets out that there is Tetley in that thar house, lots of folks popping in for a cuppa, French and English, could be something to do with the Yellow label wishy washy T.  Thought about quiting smoking, then quit thinking about it.

[quote user="Teamedup"]And most days I drink totally-tea. Don't lose any weight though[8-)], should I?[/quote]

No wonder you appear to be so unhappy Teamed Up - tea all day - aaaaaaaaagh !

I',ve given up everything in the past - booze. food. sex. fun. flying. trying to help people who won't be helped - all to no avail so this year I am giving up giving up and I feel better already.

Happy new year everyone.

Jennie Rennes.

No, I don't think that drinking tea will make me lose weight, but NOT drinking the amount of alcohol I've been putting away recently, added to the small amount of food I eat, ought to do the trick.

So far, coffee, (not too much of THAT either), pink grapefruit juice, and water have been all. I DID have to get up twice in the night though, but I DIDN'T sweat like I do when I've had a few.........

And I actually dislike tea, (sorry), so I never touch it:D

Alcazar

[quote user="Alcazar"]

Been Tee-Total since midnight last night, one day so far![;)]

This way, I might get rid of some of those extra pounds................not to mention the heartburn!

[/quote]

Good for you Alcazar, hope it continues for you and you reach your target.[Y]

Tried all sorts of diets over the years and decided now to just eat healty and exercise a little. However I would miss wine to much so I give myself a glass with dinner or more if its a special occasion. Life is to short to stop things I like just cut down.

(A day without wine is like a day without sunshine.)

Tried all sorts of diets over the years and decided now to just eat healty and exercise a little. However I would miss wine to much so I give myself a glass with dinner or more if its a special occasion. Life is to short to stop things I like just cut down.

(A day without wine is like a day without sunshine.)

Same here, managed to loose 8 stone in the end, not by fad diet, just eating sensibly and excercise, took just over a year, was well pleased, sadly put some back now, but heh, like you say, life is too short.  Wish I had done it through weight watchers, I would be well rich.  Varies now, one month 10 kilos on, next 10 off, with no change in diet.  I think state of mind has a lot to do with it as well.  One glass of red wine a day and cook everything in goose fat or rapeseed oil my Dr said, she didn't say anything about chocolate so obviously I can eat that [6]