I wonder what the French would make of this?

Viv

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="The Martian"]

Christine Animal

Yes, you resemble the 4 legged hirsute creature in the Volvo conveyance I encountered.

You use the derogatory term to address me, why is this?

[/quote]

Sorry, it was not intended to be derogatory, but friendly.  Mind you don't get a hirsute in hot pursute.  I bet Mrs. Tresco is wondering who it is that I think you might be.  If I say Shorn Connerie, is that close?

I was also wondering what you eat, if you eat and where you eat.  Have you tried some of their favourites, Chinese, Indian, or Marmite...?

[quote user="Christine Animal"]  I bet Mrs. Tresco is wondering who it is that I think you might be.  If I say Shorn Connerie, is that close? [/quote]

Mrs Tresco was so desperate she sent you a begging and pleading pm last night sometime, and she never 'get's clues no matter how big they are.

[quote user="KatieKopyKat"]I agree but what's a bit of frog, rostbif and sourkraut amongs mates.  (Especially in the six nations!)[/quote]

Not much Sourkraut in the 6 nations!

But plenty Welsh sheep to help make Irish stew and Scottish haggis, plenty Scottish heather for honey in the Land of (Honey) Hope and Glory which has plenty Pizza-hut on its high street and plenty coq-Oh!-20.. [;-)][6]