This is a long shot - reply

I would imagine 'the dish' is Chris Head. He used to post here.

Katie Kat. What is the meaning of your new signature,which at present reads 'The Dish Dotty Foundation,'?

Edit. I see it is really called the Sling Yer Hook Dotty Foundation, but what does it mean?

I ran around and have been pm ing Gay because I was concerned we had not heard from Dotty.  I posted messages calling for her to contact us if she could.  I sent her e mails, James and Gay were both on the case.  Next I knew she had pm'd Twinks saying she had visitors and would be on tomorrow.

I'm hurt Tresc..... Hurt to the bone.[:D]

KKK

Sorry you are hurt, it has not been intended.  Had some stuff to sort out which was more pressing than replying to you or Gay.  I did however, reply to Twinks, only cos I received her email first.  I have only heard from James at admin on a log in matter, which incidently still doen't work.  I aplogise to you and Gay for not having immediately replied.

Dotty

Ah Dotty, she really was kidding.

Did you see me go all frosty with her though? That'll teach her, The Minx.[;-)]

I wish the Original Poster would come back and say whether or not it was Chris Head he was looking for.[:)]

Nooooh. Honestly.

She has been mythering James and Gay behind the scenes. I have had frantic messages from them asking me to get her off their backs. [:D]

Mind you, I never saw the 'some other posts' you mentioned...[Www]

"I wish the Original Poster would come back and say whether or not it was Chris Head he was looking for."

Tresco, I want to know where Chris Head is!  Get HIM back on here - never mind the poster, have you SEEN the hunk?[:-))] 

And don't get me started on what he can do with his chainsaw! 

Twinks, you are madder than a Charentaise Blackbird! [:)]

I think he looks a little...forbidding, what with the goggles and the ever present Chainsaw Wielding Stance. He's got a look of 'The Terminator' about him. I know the Terminator was a 'goodie' really, but still...[;-)]

Hi, I was looking for where alse eamons message had been posted and found it! I've already replied to it on the renovation page and Chris knows about it now. He'd be chuckling about becoming an object of desire though! He's actually quite a sane guy, apart from when he starts a chainsaw! A story on him would be a great idea, most certainly a very original one! The way he and his family have integrated has been fantastic and could be a lesson to those of us who were nervous about it. Chris is as creative in business as he is in his work and we have learned masses thanks to his patience and generosity. Like I said on the other reply, we've never come across someone who can carve a totem pole one day and make lovely furniture the next.

Lyn & Martin

Ok now I'm embarassed Lyn! Glad to help though. Twinkle, grab yer coat.....you've pulled (so long as you have a pulse I'm not fussy!). As for a TF story.....why not? It could be fun.

Business has to be creative here in order to survive. With the expats the common trait seems to be the equity from the house sale is there and it'll all be OK..... Nope! If I can jog a few brain cells into forward motion in somebody then I'm happy to.

Yes we're lucky to have the friends that we do.

Bissous a tout, Chris