Any sound techies/engineers out there?

I've broken my amplifier and need to find one that will easily cope with the speakers.

The first pair are Celestion F10's...10-120w ...8ohm bi-wireable

The second pair are also Celestions...Ditton 442's...8 ohms. Theres no power output marked on them but they are quite large about 80cm x 40 cm and very powerful.

a) What sort of amplifier do I look for?

b) How do I sneak it here without Sarah finding out?

Cheers, Chris

You could have it posted to the bakers as you admitted  you had a unique relationship with the staff there.Cannot help with the techy bits, our resident  singers other half might be able to.I think you under estimate your O.H.understanding after all she is married to you.(no offence meant)

<<<You could have it posted to the bakers as you admitted  you had a unique relationship with the staff there>>>

All I did was chouchoute her...blimey I thought Twinks had a dirty mind, she's got competition! No offence taken[:)]

QUICK techies....please! The hijacking has started and it would be nice to get an answer before the nutters take over, it is a serious question!

[quote user="Chris Head"]

QUICK techies....please! The hijacking has started and it would be nice to get an answer before the nutters take over, it is a serious question!

[/quote]

Hijacking, wot you on about. Must be another forum your thinking of.....................