Happy Christmas!

RumziGal

I've had to change my name, but I'm sure you all know who it is.   Oh yes you do!

I am currently contracted to Englandshire for 6 months, and having a rare old time, out every night, I have a real social life thing going on, a real job, and a TV that talks English.

Have a lovely Christmas, y'all, wherever you are.  [:D]

SB

Nope, can't figure it out..initials SB.......................rings a bell but hey, must be millions with those intials.....cripes...it can't be....it's, it's, it's Shirley Blinkin' Bassey...No can't be, that would be SBB.

Have to give it some more thought......................[:)]

• 2 weeks later...

Qui, moi?

Mais non!   Much more likely that my men had it on Tuesday, after flying back off to la belle France on Sunday night and eating oysters with some French potes.

I drove back down from Gatwick along the M25 and the M3 in my Aston Martin Cavalier in all that nasty stormy stuff, just like a big girl, and straight into the arms of some Brit potes, who fed me and watered me and made me play Jungle Buzz (I was a yellow monkey) and made me drink wine and eat some more stuff.   I seem to remember that they also allowed me to TALK a lot.

Today I went back to work - brilliant!!   Keeps me off the streets, it does, and allows me to go SHOPPING.

Ta ta for now, y'all, I'm going to take off those rosy-tinted spectacles and lay me down to sleep, perchance to dream rosy-tinted dreams.  Or I might just get out of bed again and go and have a wee chat with my blonde housemate.   She's very nice.

Ciao!  xxxxx