OK SO I'M NOSEY

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because frenchie..............ones got a grill in don't you know

You can't have the grill and the oven on at the same time and if you use the grill and it splashes, then the next time you use the oven it smells nasty so i always have two ovens and i'm getting on so can't get down low so i got eye level thingys and its much better.

Bet you wish you hadn't asked.  [:D]

PS don't forget we will be doing b&b so will probably need both ovens.

[quote user="ErnieY"]

[quote user="krusty"]

[IMG]http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p119/macthespud/kitchen1.jpg[/IMG]

[/quote]

The style must have been in vogue at some time because our kitchen was virtually identical even down to the door handles !

[/quote]

am takin aboot this wan!

I'm have a serious dilemma and need help !

'er indoors saw this kitchen and wanted me to ask if it had been thrown away or if it was possibly for sale to "complement" ours.

This is my problem then:

Do I go to the divorce court on Monday morning or agree that it is a good idea on the basis that it saves me the cost (and work) of a new kitchen - decisions decisions [8-)]

[:D]

Glad to hear it ernie

You could let her have the kitchen and tweak it up a bit just to put your own stamp on it like...........

change the doors, new handles and worktop, by the time you add your new tiles you'll never know its the same kitchen but your wife will thank you forever cos you got her the kitchen she wanted  [;-)][;-)]

[quote user="ErnieY"]

I'm have a serious dilemma and need help !

'er indoors saw this kitchen and wanted me to ask if it had been thrown away or if it was possibly for sale to "complement" ours [/quote]

dilemma over ,we gave it to our French neighbors [:)]

[quote user="krusty"]

dilemma over ,we gave it to our French neighbors [:)]

[/quote]

I take it you have something big against them then [:P]

I daren't tell 'er indoors though, it'll fair spoil her weekend, she'll just have to put up with the kitchen I build for her [:D][:D][:D]