DY France Forum

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Dick Smith"]

I think we should all go round and stuff ferrets and squirrels into Cassis' tops and trousers and record the results for YouTube. It could become a new craze.

[/quote]

You'd have a job.  Please look to the left and note my attire.

Just to dispel some possible myths about ferrets and squirrels:

I was walking peacefully minding my own business one afternoon in Regent's Park, and a grey squirrel singled me out, leapt on  my trouser leg and proceeded to climb up until he reached my neck - I screamed (could it be a vampire?), jumping up and down trying to pry him off, I was scared he would bite me, and he just would not let go. I can't quite remember how he finally fell off, the person I was with might have done something drastic. This incident seemed to go on for quite some time, not just a 10-second event.

Strictly in the interest of science may I ask if you are of the male or female persuasion, or come to that any combination of the two as I am having trouble with the trouser and scream thing.  If I had been with you I would have done something drastic as well, namely beaten the 100 metres record, no sense in 2 people suffering.

Jumping up and down, that.s right, and also sideways, that's my recollection, as well as trying to brush off that little critter without him biting me....

I am intrigued Weedon, that you should see a contradiction between screaming and wearing trousers. There might be a story behind this slight difficulty??[:D]

I think the squirrel was trying to get a ride to London Zoo which was very close by.

[quote] woolybananasbrother   So 5-E did have the operation then. We all said it was a bad idea to get it done until the psychiatriac assessment and treatment were finished.[/quote]

Actually you are a bit out of date here WB. I have had it reversed since.[:D]

[quote user="5-element"]

I am intrigued Weedon, that you should see a contradiction between screaming and wearing trousers. There might be a story behind this slight difficulty??[:D]

[/quote]

None of us manly types would ever admit to emitting noises of a high pitched variety, we beat our hairy chests and bellow, unless of course we see a child being born, then we faint[+o(]