Had Enough ...........

Bonne Fete Sweet (as we say in Calvinist Switzerland!) - the territoire de Belfort is just north of here - typical Jura weather! Just drove through the Vallée de la Brévine just above us and it was ... 3C! Their record this winter was -34.5. LOL.

Well, none of this banter has improved things. I'm disappointed, because I felt that the combined force might have turned things round. All this 'Saint de Glace' lark turns up every year (a bit like the £ - € rate for tax) and both are decidedly moveable.

Some of my toms have died & had to replace them today. "A cause du temps" said I to the market bloke. "Beyyy oui", with a shake of the head, was the sage reply.

I'd sum all this up with my neighbour's comment (he's currently under consideration for a role in the Culture Ministry) .......................  "Temps de merde". 

Happy Birthday to little F, Swiss!  Although he must be fast asleep in bed by now.

Well, Mr Grumpy, we've only just put our toms in this week and, although cold (ie all fires lit), it was sunny today.

Had a long walk with dog this afternoon and it was pleasant, not cold not warm, but you should see the grass in the fields!  The grass has really shot up and I walked up to my shoulders in grass in part.

Felt completely at one with the beauty of sky and earth.........aaaahhhhh, gotta be mellowing with old age![:-))]