REMINDER: winter time

Clair

Oh dear, first there's a thread on electric blankets, now one on winter time!

I left France yesterday in beautiful sunshine, having drunk coffee outside a cafe while waiting for the shuttle to the airport. We landed in UK to grey skies and cold air, and it's even greyer and colder today. I'm now into winter layers and have put the central heating on. Then I read that winter is to arrive early and it's to be even colder than last year!   Brrrrh! [:(]

[quote user="woolybanana"]Why, oh why do we have to be reminded of this dread date so far in advance? Who needs a clock to get an extra hour in bed?  Why do clocks have hands and faces? Why do elephants not need clocks? Ah, Clair, WHY?[/quote]

This elephant needs a clock (a countdown clock)  [Www] ...  I move to Cyprus soon ...farewell France . xx

[quote user="Clair"]SUNDAY 31st OCTOBER

Don't forget to put your clocks back by an hour before going to bed. At 3 am, it will be 2 am again and we'll all get an extra hour in bed...
Pass it on   

[/quote]

I had to clean my glasses, thought Clair said I had to go to bed at 3 am [:-))]

I might set my clocks to french time first then have the benefit of two hours extra in bed in the UK [:)]

• 2 weeks later...

All the best in your new life, Krusty!

So, you have sold your lovely house and your CAR?  Brave man, but enjoy yourselves in the sun.  It is full of health-giving properties and I have too much of it at the moment, streaming through my windows and showing up the accumulation of weeks' of dirt.