Out of School Activities

Let me think.......

Piano is 97 euros a term, for one 30-minute lesson a week.

Horse-riding is 120 euros a term, for a 1-hour lesson a week.

Vo Dao (Vietnamese martial art) was 110 euros a term, for one evening a week, although they didn't mind if you went twice.

My belly-dancing is/was 96 euros a term, for a 1-hour lesson a week (I've given it up!).

When he had swimming lessons in a group, it was 8 euros for half an hour.

And of course, the adhésion to the Foyer (or Maison des Jeunes, or whatever they call it where you are).  Can be 25 euros on top of the activity.

My daughter goes horseriding.  She goes to the stables at 9am and I pick her up at 6pm (or whatever times I want, any day of the year!) She takes a picnic or eats with them (for €7.50) and it costs €12 which I pay for in blocks of 10, her card is marked each time she goes.

Piano - 349 euros for the full school year (outside school holidays) - one 30 minutes lesson per week

Jazz Danse - 149 euros for the full school year (outside school holidays) - one lesson per week of one hour fifteen minutes

One week of summer camp - 150 euros - 7 days of fun in the mountains..

She used to take pottery and art classes - each class cost 129 euros per school year.  She doesn't take those anymore.

Annual adhesion to MJC - 25 euros

Lori

Trumpet - 130€ per year  - one 30 minute lesson per week + solfege (1 hour/week) + Orchestra (1 hour/week)

Table Tennis - 50€ per year, 2 hours Wednesday pm, 2 hours Saturday pm (can also go Mon/Thurs evenings if they want)

Guitar - 10€ per week 1/2 hour

Ice-skating - 7€ per week - 2 hours

Ball Trap - 2-3 hours on a Sat or Sunday pm 50€ for the licence, 2.50€/ go, then up to 18€/week for cartridges, depending how many times he shoots.

Chris

• 5 years later...