MEEEEOOOOWWWW! Watch out for Clair and Mrs. Elephant!

Where is this France that this woman is talking about. Where ever it is I am glad I don't live there.

These articles show she has little if no understanding of France. "Girlie shopping trips" and "Cocktails after work" where does she think she is living, South Ken or Sloan Square. [:@]

Problem with "anti" French articles by the likes of her is that some of the intelligently challenged in the UK actually think her comments are true, I mean she should know, she lives in France. [:(]

Rather than spend time fabricating garbage for her articles she would be better off spending more time with a 'shrink'. Typical Daily Mail trash.

This woman gets me very, and I mean very, annoyed, even more so because she is British and is a very bad 'ambassador'. Just hope we don't all get tared with the same brush.

I am still not sure whether she is damaged goods or just very shrewd and milking this for all she can.

Time will tell, perhaps after appearing on I'm (not) a celebrity we can all follow her descent into depression, at least it will be more interesting in the current bilge.

French women are predatory? If only [:(] its fun gazing into the jaws of a shark, but I still live in hope [;-)]

It must be a very Anglophone village!

"Miss Brick also revealed she had been vilified in the French village where she

lives after her original article"

In my reasonable sized town none of my  French neighbours reads the Daily Mail.....

This 'journalist' is just a very ordinary looking woman..... a lot of us are ordinary, nothing wrong with it...... we cannot all be very good looking or beautiful. It is a problem for me when she states that she is good looking though. Silly woman.

It is also another problem for me when she makes such sweeping statements.

I cannot say I didn't know of predatory women in France, I did. And a couple of them ran off with friends husbands. Frankly, I think my friends should have been glad to get rid of these blokes, they were not as my mother would have said 'a catch'.

Of the men who were at it, most didn't leave their wives and were not chucked out either.

My feeling is that she is a hard up journalist taking every opportunity she possibly can to milk her 'status' as an English woman living in France.....frankly even my dislike of Carol Drinkwater pales into insignificance beside my thoughts about Madame Brick [6]

Look, I am a beautiful woman, as my avatar will testify. I can totally sympathise with this woman. I know what it's like to be vilified for your looks, as it's a cross I've had to bear. I try to rise above it, but it's hard. VERY hard. You ordinary-looking people just can't begin to understand what it's like, so lay off....

I have kept quiet until now, even though I am implicated in the thread title.

I really, absolutely have no time for that woman. She is a cheap shot wind-up merchant.

And yet...ghastly as she is, she does make some pertinent points - as far as one can generalise, which is usually not very far at all but... - about the way French culture affects women and their relationship to each other.

[quote user="You can call me Betty"]Look, I am a beautiful woman, as my avatar will testify. I can totally sympathise with this woman. I know what it's like to be vilified for your looks, as it's a cross I've had to bear. I try to rise above it, but it's hard. VERY hard. You ordinary-looking people just can't begin to understand what it's like, so lay off....

[/quote]

Yes, of course you are Betty.

Now just pull the curtains to and sit there quietly.

The men in the white coats with the restraining gear will be there shortly.  [:-))]

[quote user="Chancer"]

French women are predatory? If only [:(] its fun gazing into the jaws of a shark, but I still live in hope [;-)]

[/quote]

Shouldn't you becareful what you wish for?

Jane Fonda......... never understood the fuss about her, especially with all the money she has chucked at herself. Peter was the pretty one when he was young.

I don't get beauty, I see people on the news who are described as beautiful and I cannot see it.

Brick lady should go on that stupid Essex programme, all blondes and no brains, she would be well at home. I reckon the family finances must be pretty dire if she has had to make herself a laughing stock to bring in some euros and dosn't realise what a wally she looks to everyone, no wonder the locals won't speak to her they probably don't want to be associated with such trash.