Euro Millions

John Brown

There are a few sites out there just google "Euromillions France". This one seems quite clear http://www.secretsdujeu.com/euromillion/resultat

I always check my ticket in the little machine in the supermarket or ask the girl behind the counter for the same numbers and hand her last weeks ticket. She puts the ticket through the machine and it shows if there is a win.

www.fdjeux.com is the 'pukka' site, although Jay's suggestion obviously works.

[quote user="Jay"]I always check my ticket in the little machine in the supermarket or ask the girl behind the counter for the same numbers and hand her last weeks ticket. She puts the ticket through the machine and it shows if there is a win.
[/quote]

I've always wondered about doing that.  What's to stop the person checking your ticket just saying "Nothing", when in fact it was a winner?  Academic for me anyway, because any ticket that I've ever bought has been a loser![:(]

[quote user="Gardian"]

www.fdjeux.com is the 'pukka' site, although Jay's suggestion obviously works.

[quote user="Jay"]I always check my ticket in the little machine in the supermarket or ask the girl behind the counter for the same numbers and hand her last weeks ticket. She puts the ticket through the machine and it shows if there is a win.

[/quote]

I've always wondered about doing that.  What's to stop the person checking your ticket just saying "Nothing", when in fact it was a winner?  Academic for me anyway, because any ticket that I've ever bought has been a loser![:(]

[/quote]

When she checks the ticket there is a window on the machine that tells you how much you have won and how much there is to collect/pay for the next one. A shopkeeper in the UK was done, not so long ago, for doing exactly what you said. I may be wrong but I don't think they have the machines in supermarkets in the UK for Jo public to check whether they have won.

Thanks for that Jay & Gardian

I too wondered about leaving it to the lady in the shop but when I known I've won she always given me my money and sometimes when I don't know.

I buy mine in 4 weekly lots and very rarely don't win at least a few euro's. Did win £2500 once so still in credit

JB

• 2 months later...

One point worth mentioning is that the 'My Millions' code for France is not the same as the 'Millionaire Raffle' code in the UK.

To check the 'My Millions' code, I use this site; https://www.fdj.fr/jeux/jeux-de-tirage/resultats

To check the numbers, because this site has a facility to put your numbers into a grid and show if and what you have won, I use this site; http://www.euro-millions.com/results.asp

Good luck tonight if you are having a go!

Les.

• 2 years later...