Dying Gasp??

Gluestick

See here:

Interesting weekend and beginning of a new week!

Mad Mutti Merkel now demands the alternative media are silenced!

Next is a proposal to set up a new internal spy service...again by Mad Mutti, no doubt drawing on her STASI experiences in her earlier life.

Shades of the past. First censorship; next Secret Police; finally Mind Control and brain washing.

And people are worried that Marine le Pen might become president?

Loved this bit!

"Mr. Juncker recognised the threat from insurgent eurosceptic parties in

national elections, saying the EU “is entering a ‘last chance’ phase

because the gulf between Europe’s citizens and the public and political

action of the EU is growing ever wider…”"

Oh dear oh dear; cannot have the pesky voters and citizens interfering in the way we mismanage the EU, now can we!

[quote user="nomoss"]Although denied any vote, I was not in favour of leaving the EU, really for selfish reasons, but am gradually thinking differently, as the reaction to Brexit is starting to show the worst aspects of the EU and the Brussels elite.

[/quote]

This is THE MOST HONEST post I have seen on this forum!

We all, at times, I am sure, support a position through selfish and personal reasons.

To support a position because of embedded socio-political views and long-held desires, is the root of all evil.

After love of money, of course....

P.S. Hope you have now sorted your new gates out, nomoss!

[:)]

No, I am sorry, I agree with Jean-Claude Juncker. Citizens of the EU should just leave the EU Commission to carry on doing things their way for the benefit of all in the....Commission. It is very difficult dealing with citizens who will not do what they are told. We would use naughty corners but do not have anywhere near enough. And the French need to look in to Jean-Claude Juncker eyes and listen 'YOU WILL NOT ELECT MARINE LE PEN'.