Brexit and the Gillet Jaunes

Brits living in France are jumping up and down about Brexit....which is fair enough.

There is another forum out there (can't remember its name) where they are beating the hell out of the UK for voting Brexit...fair enough.

The trouble with most Brits in France is they don't read or watch the French news.

To accommodate the demands of the Gillet Jaunes France will default on its EU budget deficit which Mr Macron has just got under control.

Some say that in order to meet fully their demands France will have to leave the EU. Frexit !!

It is not just the UK that has this problem.

One could argue that France is in a worse state than the UK and they have not even going through the process. There is civil war going on in France. Brits don't seem talk about this. It is just Brexit, Brexit, Brexit. What about the country you live in ?

So if you are a numpty Brit living in France bashing the hell out of the UK, turn on the French telly !!!!

Any thoughts ?

[quote user="alittlebitfrench"]I'm dyslexic.

Not my fault.[/quote]

ner ner nee ner ner!!

That doesn't prevent your using a spell check or Google.

If I'm in doubt I put the word into my Google search box, and it immediately offers me the correct spelling.

Try it.Put in "gillets", you may even get the correct form of the adjective. [:)]

I have mild dyslexia and unless it was an official letter, then other folks have to just put up with my spelling mistakes.

Sometimes I spell so badly that the spell check cannot even make suggestions, and would I ask my husband, JAMAIS! AND he would not be well pleased if I did.

Life it too short. 

Frankly I do not take kindly to anyone correcting my spelling mistakes,  so pray do not do it. And if you do, then I just hope that you are completely perfect human beings, speaking, reading and writing perfect french and english..... along with all else being absolutely faultless  in your lives.

signed, a perfectly happy and rather imperfect Idun

The thing is, the amount of parents in French schools saying their children are dyslexic is becoming ridiculous. It seems like half the class are dyslexic.

They are not dyslexic !!!!

It is becoming a fad because their kids are thick or don't want to learn or they have problems at home. I guess it is the same in the UK.

It is like saying my kid has got arthritis because he cr&p at football.

That is my rant over for the day.