masks

I was in the pharmacie in the little village where my doc is and I saw packets of 3 masks for 15 euros.  So, not bad for masks (made in the Dordogne!) so probably made by some little old person (notice I didn't say woman!) that look nice and sturdy and the label says 4 folds of material and are washable to 60°.

But me, being a cheapskate, wouldn't buy the masks, settling for the one the mairie has provided and I am hopeful that they will give us a spare mask each because the maire said that they were waiting for more materials from the Conseil Départmental and he was asking for more bénévoles.  To my shame, I couldn't volunteer because I have trouble sewing on a button and certainly have never owned, or know how to use, a sewing machine.

Do tell how you wear a mask when you have a haircut? I can't see what happens to the elastic that goes behind you neck etc Confused [8-)]

Our elderly neighbour went to the hairdressers this week. To overcome the elastic behind the ears getting wet when having her hair washed, she took a small towel. With this she covered her face, effectively wearing a mask, and got round the problem. I asked the obvious, did it stop you talking with the hairdresser! Evidently no problem.

For men, they take off one side at a time to use the razor, you hold the mask in place with a hand.

Paul, they don't need one.  But us non muslim women can always take up the burqa. 

Just look at the advantages:  no need for a mask, no need to fret about lockdown hair, ditto make-up, etc, say good bye to sun screen (saving lots of dosh), no worries about whether your bum or anything else look big in your burqa, forget about your lockdown diet as you can get to be as big as a bus and no one would notice.  Mind you, as Boris has said, you might get letters posted into your mouth!