Car hire company recommendation needed

My answer is not specific to Dinard, but as no one else has answered....

I tend to use Holiday Autos where ever I go. They in turn deal with whichever of the big firms that can get the best deal from. The last few times I have ended up with a car from Europcar at a fraction of the official rate and I must say, on the last visit, I thought Europcar excelled themselves.Chambery Airport closes in the early evening, we were told that our aircraft was delayed by 4 hours, so I made a quick phone call (franglais) to the local office and it was opened when we got there (the other firms were all closed), no extra charge.

Hi

I hire a car on a regular basis from both Bordeaux and Toulouse airports and always book through Auto Europe.  They give excellent service and their prices always seem to beat every other operator.  They use National Citer and Europcar but I prefer to use National Citer as they have better quality cars and a much easier check in system.  I have tried obtaining a quote from National Citer in France but they are never as cheap as going through Auto Europe and do not give unlimited mileage.  I have also hired with Auto Europe in Portugal and Spain and their service there has been excellent too.  http://www.auto-europe.co.uk/

They do cover Dinard airport and I have copied the agency hours for you as shown below:

Hours:
* OPEN Mondays 08:00 am-noon ,02:00 pm-06:45 pm
* OPEN Tuesdays-Fridays 12:45 pm-06:45 pm
* OPEN Saturdays noon-06:45 pm ,09:30 pm-10:30 pm
* OPEN Sundays 09:00 am-10:00 am ,02:00 pm-06:45 pm

Hi

I would also recommend Holiday Autos every time.  We travel to Toulouse regularly, and booking via Holiday Autos is much cheaper than booking direct with any of the major car rental firms direct.  Also, you get an online quote direct from Holiday Autos and that is the price you pay - there are no additional 'local taxes' to pay, which is what happened to a friend of ours who booked with Avis.  Holiday Autos also provide an excellent 'emergency help-desk' whilst abroad too.

Get a quote at http://www.holidayautos.co.uk as they do offer Dinard Airport as a location

JT

I've used Holiday Autos;they've always beaten all other firms even ones claiming they're the cheapest.I've ended up with cars from all the major hirers from them including National,Europcar,Hertz etc..