Portsmouth-St Malo 20:30hrs 01/03/2007

Chief

forgive me, chief, what is a crack?  it's not an expression i have come across.  pardon my sheltered upbringing.

i MAY well be on board; but sadly, that depends on whether edf will have given us a date for connecting us up to the grid

On the same route but not the same time----- If anyone is booking family trips end July early August, I suggest you get your booking in quick. Nearly every permutation I tried to bring at the weekend to book my daughter/granddaughters holidays were FULLY BOOKED on B.F.   in the end I had to book on Condor.Poole to St.Malo. I hope they'll forgive me.

Regards. 5 mins St Malo.

I did that before, but was still unsure of which version to take. Surely it isn't coccain - but it might be the Irish slang for fun? I was aware of most of the other meanings. My students are mostly British with some from Far Eastern countries, Poland, Estonia, Lithuania and small, exotic distant lands. There is one who is fluent in French. Would he help with my understanding of "crack" in this context?

Thanks, Alistair

[quote user="Just Katie "]I don't blame you Chief.  What did you expect an orderly queue to meet you?  So what happens now?  Oh I know, all the "riff raff" (they know who they are) are going to come on board your thread for the craic.[:P][/quote]

Well if anyone is up for a good craic !! (or a hwyl fawr they say round 'ere - pronunced : huel as in fuel and vah-or...) I know where there is one in France on the 10th of March and I will definitely be there! All fools and merrymakers are welcomed and the more the merrier!

Our very own Twinkle will be doing her star turn again!.... Enough of that, PM me -or Twinkle- if you want to know more, or the Mods will have me for advertising! [;-)]

[quote user="Missy"]Our very own Twinkle will be doing her star turn again!.... Enough of that, PM me -or Twinkle- if you want to know more, or the Mods will have me for advertising! [;-)] [/quote]

Why though?. Are you selling something? Is Twinks?

Twinks has been waiting for Missy to book her flights as she wants to see her sing on 10th March.  They want to arrange a get together.  Where are you flying from Missy?

Twinks said she will pm some people who she thinks may be interested.  Have you had a pm Tresc?[6].  Oh sorry, I forgot, you dont like them do you?[:D]

It's a thing that makes you go Aaaaggghh