speed ferries

connolls

Have I missed any posts about speed ferries ? I went to book our ferry over for april and it seems they have gone into liquidation................is this old news ?

Anyone used the euro tunnel with a pet dog ? We have not used them before but think it may be a good option. Thanks.

I always use Eurotunnel with my cat (sorry not dog but I expect not much difference in transporting terms) and it is very easy and efficient - plus I like the fact that she is in the car with me throughout the journey. She is entirely un-stressed by the whole thing and has just completed her 17th journey (on to her 2nd passport!).

Oh, on the dog front, they have a grassy run/walk area at the pet check-in bit - complete with tree!

Thanks for all the info...............I must have been to sleep until the new year !!!!! Just out of interest i've been looking at the sea france ferries and they look quite promising, anyone used them and do you have any thoughts on the service if so. Once again thanks in anticipation.

Sadly, the decline in traffic using the ferries will be compounded by fewer UK travellers because of the exchange rate.

Certainly, as my wife and I are still unable to live in France, we will be cutting down on our visits and when we do come, we will be buying all our groceries in the UK before departing!