Title of Edith Piaf song ?

Manon

I have been trying to find an Edith Piaf CD with a particular song on it but I cannot remember the title of the song - I had it on an LP which I appear to have lost. The song is about young lovers in a hotel somewhere who, I think, commit suicide and are found, in the morning, dead in each other's arms. It is sad but a very beautiful and melodic love song. Does anyone know the song and the title please ?

Sorry - not this one. The song tells the story of the two lovers going to the hotel and the only line I can really remember is , in the morning, ' on les a trouve ' in each other's arms.

I was going to say, les aimants du jour, but you got there first!  A very haunting song ... it stays with you ... only Piaf can perform such a sad and haunting melody without it sounding banal in my humble opinion. 

Yes it is this one - thank you all so much - I knew someone would recognise it and it has been haunting me ever since I realised I 'd lost the LP. It is such a beautiful song. I can now go and get a CD with it on.

[quote user="Manon"] I can now go and get a CD with it on.[/quote]

I think you will find plenty of choice, I have several CDs (and records- shows how long I've  had some of them) of her bought over a longish period of time.  Enjoy!