All you fellow slimmers

Alexis

You are very quiet.  All died of starvation?  Not the strengh to switch the computer on?  I bet you are all excercising.

How is it going?  Shame the weather changed and got chilly!  I am doing alright.  Keeping very, very occupied!

Fourth day already.....  Fish for lunch.

Feeling skinny already

Tomorrow will be my challenge - my husband always does a roast, yorkshire pudding, roast potatoes and parsnip etc. Usually I have a small helping of these but I may forsake them tomorrow

However yesterday the lady who does the promotions in Waitrose was handing out roast celeriac and roast sweet potato (small cubes, about an inch,t*o*s*s*e*d in a little oil, seasoned, she had used salt, and baked for 40 minutes)very,very yummy!! They are allowed on South Beach so I may try those instead.

I am one of those very lucky people who don't feel hungry on an evening so I have never snacked.  This does not count fish and chips after the pub.  Obviously!  That was a LONG time ago though.  Sigh.  Mind, if Gilles is here we eat at 7pm.  If he is working I eat alone earlier.

In fact, at 6pm my thought turn to bed.  Especially at this time of year.

I have to go and buy some water now.  Drank it all!

Yesterday I did an 8km bike ride, today a 45 minute brisk walk and tonight (if I can get the chillin' to bed early,) I will be doing my Pilates CD.

Sneaked on the scales this morning and was very, very happy with the results!!  I'll hope it continues like that until Tuesday weigh-in!

Moules marinière with salad for dinner tonight!! Tomorrow, oysters for lunch!

Blimey Belinda.  I thought that both moules and huites were almost baddies!  I haven't had either since I started....four days  Do they mean 4oz of oysters without shell?  Four ounces with shell would be about one.....  We always have oysters for lunch on a Sunday.  He is just going for the paper....Huite lady will be there!  Ordered!!  Hope this doesn't ruin the good work already done!

Glad things are going well.  I'm off to read up about oysters.....

Cook my breakfast too.  Bit late today.