One month....Gay? Anyone?

Alexis

How is everyone doing

No change again this week, which is actually good as still havent been able to start dieting again.

Don't know whether its the weather or Christmas seems a long time away. I do know on Christmas day I will wish I had dieted ho ho ho .

Hope all is going well Alexis.

Jan

Lost in the Lot

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alexis, sorry to hear Gilles is ill, hope he,s getting better.

Me, I,ve been ordered to abandon the Atkins diet by my doctor as my cholesterol level is so high, and it,s the bad cholesterol. It,s mega high. Anyway she has put me on a diet to see if the food I eat has anything to do with it or if I produce it naturally(some people do). Has always been high but apparently all those fryups on Atkins haven,t done me any favours. Not at all in the mood for dieting, put on a kilo, clothes too tight will regret it when Christmas comes.

janey

Don't fret Janey.  Stick with the diet the doctor gave you and I'm sure all will be well.

I've just come back from a week in England and to my amazement, haven't put on any weight.  I did do a lot of walking while I was there (around the shopping building in MK) and used my right arm a lot to hand over the debit card and I had hoped that I would have lost some weight.  But I'm happy not to have put any on. 

Only been back in France a few hours and we've been invited out for dinner tonight

Jan