Bread's done but, how do I get it out?

mint

Panasonic breadmaker, electric carving knife, slow cooker, Rotisserie and above all, the Remoska (which is utterly brilliant) - they all get regular use, and we wouldn't be without them. So many ways to cook - Esse wood burning cooker (for the winter), matching double electric oven (for the summer), gas hob, barbecue(s), and the other things mentioned at the start of the post.

Chris

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="just john "]but not much problem getting it out after standing upside down on a baking rack for five, then giving it a thump, .[:P][/quote]

Whilst at the same time, and in your best parrot sounding voice, recite "Who's a pretty boy then?"  ........................ Now that I've gotta see.[:D]

Have you tried tap dancing?

[quote user="Weedon"] [quote user="just john "]but not much problem getting it out after standing upside down on a baking rack for five, then giving it a thump, .[:P][/quote]
Whilst at the same time, and in your best parrot sounding voice, recite "Who's a pretty boy then?"  ........................ Now that I've gotta see.[:D]

Ooops I should have read that again[:$]

Have you tried tap dancing? [/quote]

Once, but then I fell into the bath[:D]

[quote user="Gemonimo"][quote user="gardengirl "]

Gemonimo and Sweet, you might need that foot spa in September!

''You forgot the foot spa '' - Leo

[/quote]

[:-))][:-))][:-))][:-))]

[/quote]

Yup, definitely the foot spa, plus the facial sauna, the electric massager and the electronic scales that speak your weight and tell you what percentage fat your body carries!

Mind you, wouldn't mind that last item for AFTER the walk.  Imagine this electronic voice saying, your weight is 50 kilos and your fat percentage is 20.........! hah

Blank

http://southernfood.about.com/od/icecream/r/blbb299.htm

http://www.squidoo.com/ice-cream-maker-recipes#module48010502