Nice picture of Beynac

Bob T

Thanks Derek. I can't claim all the glory though, my wife got a new camera for her birthday this year and now we have hundreds of pictures like that. All I do is pilot the microlight and point it where she tells me!

[quote user="WJT"]

What a great idea, that really does sound like a nice little earner.[:)] I too would love one after renovations, that is at this rate if I'm still around on this earth.[:(]

[/quote]

Could be a good idea Bob. I've  had a guy knock on the door here in MK

with a framed aerial picture of my house and the surrounding 10 and he

wanted £50 [:)]

I have taken a few pictures of peoples houses for them, but not to earn money, just for the fun of it - and given the pictures away.

Problem is finding the house if I have not been there in the first place, and flying over at the correct time of day to get good light. This also needs to be done from about 1000 feet during the week as I don't like messing with the French air force.

I have loads of pictures of small towns from the air, they are all local though. If anyone is in the bar/cafe in Plazac (24580), then ask to see the air photos as I have deposited a few in there for people to photocopy or scan.

I have to get around to buying a new laser colour printer that works with Linux so that I can print some more.

Thanks Callie, but to be honest I don't really want a job! The flying is for fun and I would not want to have to think about disappointing people with a photo that was not very good.

Here is another nice one:

[IMG]http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q259/bikesindordogne/Pictures%20from%20the%20air/weather.jpg[/IMG]

Callie, I mean motorbikes.

I admit that loads of people say that they would not go "up there", but since 96 when I started flying microlights, I have flown about 120 people and I tell every one of them that they just have to tell me and I'll land immediately after take off if they want. I have never been asked to do that though.

Here are the bikes

[IMG]http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q259/bikesindordogne/new1100s001.jpg[/IMG]