On line stamps

cooperlola

[quote user="cooperlola"]Thanks Crabtree, very much.[:)]  Did you buy the right "blanks" or just print them on sticky paper and cut it up, or print on plain and glue/tape them on?[/quote]

I already had some labels, and they worked fine.

When you use the site you do not have to pay anything until you have checked the print (if you want to!).

They have settings for all sorts of labels, so it is fairly straight forward.

[quote user="cooperlola"]Thanks Crabtree, very much.[:)]  Did you buy the right "blanks" or just print them on sticky paper and cut it up, or print on plain and glue/tape them on?[/quote]

Hi coops,

I have been using this system for quite a long time now, I originally had some sticky labels but when they ran out I just printed them on a sheet of paper and cut them out and stuck them on with a glue stick, beware though, unless you use a lot of stamps, they have a time limit as far as validity goes (think it is about six months after that they are not usable)

My only concern with this method is if you print them using an inkjet printer, what would happen if your stamp got wet and ran?? I always print on my laser printer.