shopping

charnizay

I would like to warn any prospective users of this web site

www.ethylotest-gratuit.org

to read the advertisement very very carefully, their banners and web sites are vand could cost you ery misleading dear.

If I knew how and to whom to make a complaint then I would but my investigations bring forth no joy.

The little [6] who resides on my shoulder made me visit the site against, or more likely because of your warnings, something about "whats the worst that can happen?"

In my view you would have to be half brain dead to fall for it, the terms, or catch if you like are written very clearly at the top of the page, if you missed or misinterpreted it then surely being asked to give your bank details for a free offer should have rang some warning bells?

Nothing is "free" in this country and the more they promote something as free the more certain I am that it is an arnaque, that said coming from a country where free often does mean exactly that where manufacturers want to gain customer recognition I can easily see people being seduced by the website, moneysavingexpert often has details of genuine free offers that dont want you to suscribe and give bank details like which or Readers Digest.

To me the most honourable company in France that adopts a UK/USA customer service strategy is Free.fr yet nothing is free from them! Even cynical Chancer slipped up with the TV channels, there were many premium film channels that you could pay extra to watch, and then I found "Free Home Movies" (with the Free.fr emblem), I took it at face value until it asked me to agree to pay a couple of Euros a month for it [:$]

What a terrible word 'FREE' is.

When I was young and very very green, I told all my friends there was a free concert on. It wasn't free, it was 'Free'. And as we all earned next to nothing then, couldn't afford to go to a 'Free' concert.

Even Which want you to sign up with a card, in spite of the first month or whatever is free. I suppose they do well out of those who forget and automatically start paying.

I never sign up to anything these days that want my card details, unless I really mean to join and the free month or so, is just a bonus.

[quote user="idun"]

What a terrible word 'FREE' is.

[/quote]

English speakers are usually so proud of how clear and concise their language is.

But it must be among very few which uses the same word for libre and gratuit [:)]