Amazon fr non delivery

mogs

Can someone help me please with the Amazon France website as I need to complain that an item was not received.

I've been in touch with the seller in the UK who says that it's being returned to her because they couldn't find our address, so therefore if I still want the item (which is only small and would easily fit in our letter box) I will have to pay again for delivery! Or, for a refund they will not refund the postage as the item was sent.

I have had this problem before with Chronopost who can never to be bothered to deliver to our actual address.

Thanks for any help with how to sort this out

Not defending them but some items I have ordered from various companies and different delivery companies have resulted in me receiving a phone call from the carrier saying that they are at the Marie and me going down to collect the item.

However, the actual lane (dead end track) that we are in the official name shown on the legal documents does not show on sat navs and is shown under a different name, hence I keep meaning to amend our address with various suppliers to show the two versions - so do not know if you are in a similar situation.

However, I ordered a DVD from Amazon UK the other week and it arrived but I am sure it was the postman who delivered it even though it came via Chronopost.

Either way you'll lose out on the postage. With amazon fr it looks as though you can get delivery to a point relais. This may be your best option in the circumstances - see link https://www.amazon.fr/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200364600

I ordered from Amazon.fr yesterday and the parcel arrived this morning. I was a bit surprised as there have been problems around us with deliveries from them, even though we live just a few minutes' walk from our town centre - a small town at that.

I had a phone call from the driver, thought - oh no, it's going to end up not being delivered, told him the street name, that our building is at the angle between 2 roads, then he said he was now outside the door - and he was!

So I'm pretty pleased with the delivery; unfortunately, the two suitcases smell....... They've been sitting outside ever since they arrived.

As well as a point relais you can have it sent to your nearest post office, I think, which might help in future, though not this time.,

Thank you for all your replies. However in this instance I just need help now with my complaint. There doesn't appear to be a link for "not delivered" so not received even though there is a link for "return" and "replacement" so I just need to know how

I complain about "not delivered" is there an email address? I couldn't find one

GG - many thanks for your help which worked a treat. I emailed them and have since had a reply saying that they will start a case to refund me the full amount but, a big but, the seller already told me she wouldn't refund the postage (which actually cost more than the item), so I'll have to see what happens.

I don't think I will order from Amazon Fr again!

[quote user="mogs"]I don't think I will order from Amazon Fr again![/quote]

I rarely do now, as Ihad some similar problems in the past with .fr.. and very often UK amazon is as cheap, even when adding cost of postage.  I only really use .fr when I cannot find what I want on UK site, or say, it is a french book .... then it is usually more cost effective, but even then, does not always arrive from the .fr site (as above!).  Don't think I have ever had a problem with UK orders.