CMU Protection de base

John Brown

The first asks if you had any income for last year.

The second asks for the 'revenu fiscale de référence' which you find on the 'avis d'imposition' (the form the tax office sends back when it has received your declaration the previous Spring ..a bit like a P 60 in the UK)

If you can fill in these two you have nothing else to do except sign and date at the bottom of page 3

I will leave it at that for the moment in case that is enough , but if you have to fill in the rest just give a shout.

The other questions are about various sources of income, such as salary, unemployment benefit, savings taxable pensions (such as the UK OAP) etc.

If you need I will explain each one.

[quote user="John Brown"]I'm having a  few problems filling in the Form I've been sent regarding renewing my CMU entitlement.[/quote]

It is useful to enclose a copy of your avis d'imposition as requested, as well as filling in your income details on the form.

Sue

[quote user="suein56"][quote user="John Brown"]I'm having a  few problems filling in the Form I've been sent regarding renewing my CMU entitlement.[/quote]
It is useful to enclose a copy of your avis d'imposition as requested, as well as filling in your income details on the form.

Sue
[/quote]I would say essential, not just useful, Sue!  Our CPAM also demands all the other stuff on the list (marriage certificate/proof of residence, copies of current attestations and cartes vitales etc etc) every year even though we've been here for eight years now and they thus already have them.  In fact, I have sent them 13 (sic) copies of our marriage certificate since we've been here as they always ask for another copy a few weeks after they've got our completed, hand delivered, form.[:-))]  Hopefully, John, your CPAM is more like most others in that once they have all the proof of residency documents etc then the Avis each year will suffice for the future.[:)]

John, if you have not yet had your Avis (ours never turns up until after the CMU form's due date), you can get this from your on-line Impots account if you have one.

I should have pointed out that the principle on that form is that if you have an 'Avis' from the tax office they accept that and you don't need to fill in the rest of the form.

If you haven't got an Avis, then the other details have to be added, in which case I will translate the other sections.