athletes foot

dave21478

Or pied d'athlète.  When I had a touch of this underserved complaint last year (I am not remotely athletic and don't wear plastic) I had the consultation at the pharmacie, with the customary crowd of interested bystanders, and was duly rewarded with some Lamisil, no less. 

But in fact cured it very briskly myself by sunbathing my foot for ten minutes each day with my toes akimbo.

• 6 years later...
I had to do a Google search to find who sold Orthofeet Biofit Pacific Palisades and you came up. So I bought them from orthofeet. The shoes DO fit as they should. I have noticed however, that they are not as beefy as before. I can understand as they are expensive shoes and the manufacturer is trying to keep the price down. But they still fit perfectly, accepted my orthotic without complaint, and my feet still have wiggle room for my toes. Great shoe. I fervently hope you continue to carry these and the manufacturer will continue to make them.

ALBF, soak your feet in a basin of water with a large amount of vinegar (any sort) added.  As much vinegar as you can stand because it does sting.

BUT, works a treat and instant relief from itching.

After a couple of days of intensive soaking (as many times a day as you can manage), it should all be gone and you can then use a neutral cream to moisturise the feet.

That'll teach me to read threads properly and not rush to your rescue[:D]

I have some converse (genuine All Star[8-|]) but, when it comes to it, I always prefer my trail shoes in summer and my stout walking shoes in winter.

So I don't think I could be tempted with anything else either.

Loiseau, you naughty girl, it's called athleteshop.......I just had to look it up!  Moreover, it is a marque salubritée....had to look that up too!

Pat, you are right about it affecting other parts of the body.  I had it one summer a few years ago, I had it practically everywhere, covering limbs and body.  It was a very hot summer and was associated, in my case, with sun allergy.

I promise you, dear mint, that there WAS such a name! I suppose it was a shop for sports shoes.

Maybe somebody has now pointed out to them the meaning of the title!

Ah, here it Is! http://www.theathletesfoot.com/fr-dz/about-us

Well, sometimes you just have to snigger, don't you?

There was a small item this morning on UK TV about the dangers of translating from one language to another.  There is the famous JFK one when he said he was a doughnut in German and they also showed Macron speaking in English to the leader of a country whose name I have forgotten thanking the man for his welcome and that of his delicious wife.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I have Athlete Foot issue on both of my feet it isn't itchy thank goodness but it does crack and bleed which makes it very painful to walk. I have tried various creams but nothing has really helped. The dermatologist gave me tablets but nothing worked to solve my issue. This really put me off taking them at all! At last I started searching for the natural home remedies to cure it well and believe me it’s worked great for me. I got very much effective result from these remedies, so that I suggest you all to try it once if you are struggling with the same issue.

Source:

https://www.bestfootcares.com/athletes-foot/treat-athletes-foot-naturally/