mutuelles revisited

mint

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="You can call me Betty"]Yeah you're right. No doubt thousands of readers read my first comment and rushed out straight away to stock up. I'm sure they've been thinking of little else but a cure for warts and were combing threads about mutuelles for a solution. If they do, indeed, take everything as literally as you, they've probably ditched that idea in favour of hydrochloric acid by now, thanks to your input.[/quote]

Oh, Betty, that is patently one-sided!  What's wrong with sulphuric acid, I ask you?  Hah, still remember the formula from elementary chemistry lessons at school H2SO4.....remember the curl of smoke that rose from it and couldn't wait to find out what else it could do!  BTW, don't they call it vitriol in common parlance[:)]

Apple Cider Vinegar, as an aside, is excellent for Athlete's Foot and any mycose conditions.  I wrote about it on here a few years ago when I had mushrooms all over my body, it was a summer as hot as this one.  I was beside myself with the itches and desperate for a remedy.  Found the apple cider vinegar on an American site.  The moment I plunged my feet into the basin of water and apple cider vinegar, I felt this tremendous sense of relief.  It was 4 in the morning and I had spent half the night looking for something, anything.

So before the forum police jump on me for going off thread, I'd just say that if you could cure your own Ahtlete's Foot, you could perhaps risk a cheaper, more basic mutuelle than you already have?  Ha, ha, ha!.......just joking, and laughing, OK?

Wart removal is easy, let me tell you my personal experience.

Many, many years ago I was chosen to play on the wing for my prep school XV against a local Afrikaans school in a curtain raiser for a France Boks Test in Durban.

At the time I had three big warts on my knee. The pitch was concrete hard

After a while their winger, a big pustlar Boetee, about twice my size came barrelling towards little me who was all on his own, apparently snarling. Me, little silly tackled the brute rather hard and he fell on his face, queue him being taken off.

Then the referee turned his attention to me and asked whether I was badly injured. Not at all I replied and he pointed to the blood pouring down my knee. And guess, what, not a wart in sight.

RIP warts, never to return.

Not the NHS method but efficient.

Didnt we used to to a styptic pencil which burned them off.

Betty, how the heck did you get us onto warts?

I would rather be covered in warts head to toe and have a complete set of broken ribs than be within a thousand miles of the orange-utan.

So if you two are thinking of setting up an online dating agency, you'll need to try harder. So far, it's more like a remake of "Embarassing Bodies"??

WB very true and a very natural remedy. But if its a "natural" chemical then its somehow better. They all appear to having multiple, diverse uses and are miracle cures.

This article sums up my view that most of these "treatments"are certainly not without danger and anecdotal comments about their efficacy can at the very least be very misleading.

https://www.skinmds.com/blog/is-it-safe-to-remove-moles-with-apple-cider-vinegar

Northern lass made good (by whatever means). Everybody on here who

doesnt speak french, or does speak french but is poor, is less than me

because I've done well (by whatever means). I therefore know best and

have lived near royalty.

Don't I remember you from the Gaumont long bar?

- or maybe it was the place next door?[:)]