Carte Vitale - Mettre à Jour

Lori

Quick question please. 

When we moved from Paris to Sceaux, we changed our address on our Carte Vitale.  We have since used it multiple times at the pharmacie (husband and me). Plus, at the Dentist.

We got what I presume is an automated reminder to Mettre à Jour our carte since we changed to a different Caisse.

Is there a different borne we need to use to do this?  I thought just using it at the pharmacie and, of course, at the Dentist would be sufficient.  They verified my current address when I used it.  Am I wrong?  Is there something else I need to do?

Thank you !

You can see a list of places if you go to Ameli https://www.ameli.fr/assure/adresses-et-contacts/votre-carte-vitale/mettre-jour-votre-carte-vitale

or you can ask at a pharmacy for it to be updated (just using it doesn't update it)

Okee dokee, will ask at the pharmacie on my next visit. 

Not looking forward to walking into the pharmacie these days, but need to fill an October refill, so will ask then.  The nearest outside borne is 3kms from us.  We could walk, but I'll have to go in the pharmacie anyway, so will just ask there.

Thank you both for the answer.

But don't all pharmacies have that little machine thingy, usually near the entrance, where you just put your card in and it updates, as Wooly says, in seconds?

I can't think of a pharmacie I use that doesn't have the machine.

It sounds as though the location of bornes in places other than CPAM offices depends on the department. The only borne I've seen at a supermarket near here was withdrawn about 10 years ago and the main place to update is now at pharmacy counters.

The AMELI link I gave above only gives those in CPAM offices here. It would be good if you could check your department and see whether you also get supermarket and pharmacies as well, if you know they exist.

[quote user="pomme"]It sounds as though the location of bornes in places other than CPAM offices depends on the department. The only borne I've seen at a supermarket near here was withdrawn about 10 years ago and the main place to update is now at pharmacy counters.

The AMELI link I gave above only gives those in CPAM offices here. It would be good if you could check your department and see whether you also get supermarket and pharmacies as well, if you know they exist.[/quote]

Your link gives details of (both) bornes in our department[:)]

It also says that they are available in most pharmacies.