Rapid roll-out of vaccine? Yes, but not in France....!

mint

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NormanH: I think it would be useful if you looked at the quote you took from my post and then looked at your calendar!

You quoted a le Figaro article here on 8 Jan but seem to have forgotten even the first few paragraphs.

Will this repeat link to that article help? https://www.lefigaro.fr/sciences/covid-19-comment-prendre-rendez-vous-pour-se-faire-vacciner-20210107

Or perhaps this from Les Echos today

https://www.lesechos.fr/economie-france/social/covid-les-inscriptions-a-la-vaccination-debuteront-jeudi-pour-les-plus-de-75-ans-1280074

I think we are at cross purposes.
The link to the Figaro article that I posted is refers to what the future plan is intended to be.
What I  posted is what is  being   stated at the moment on  santé.fr

which may  well change to follow what the  papers say, but hasn't done so as yet...

You posted

"It has been announced it will be possible for the over-75s to book a first injection appointment from Thur 14 Jan on sante.fr"

This could be miscontrued as meaning that that the site 'sante.fr' says that when  so  far it is just  something that has been reported in the press.

I was simply pointing out  that so far this doesn't yet appear on sante.fr

although  the  Figaro article to which I had already  posted a link mentions it, as does the les echoes

Try not to be so bad-tempered[:D]

NornanH: Just so you don't get lost and follow a map someone has pinned wrongly

Centre de vaccination public et international de la Ville de Béziers

Caserne St Jacques

A partir du 11/01/2021

Lundi-vendredi

9h-12h30/14h-16h30

tel 04 67 36 81 00

Yesterday you  merely repeated a link  to the Figaro article that I mentioned back on the 8th of January without showing any proof from sante.fr that it  will actually go ahead like that.

Now you give a different address for my local centre de vaccination to that shown on sante.fr as in  the screenshot above.

What do you know that sante.fr doesn't?

• 1 month later...
You are probably aware by now but I will say it anyway: E.U. solidarity is the reason. UVL said it herself. All countries must do it together and not go alone. Hence the paucity of vaccinations.

What matter if a few thousand more die as long as we are in it together!