French equivelant of BBC iplayer ????

Hi, Dont know where to post this question.

But is there a French equivelent of the BBC iplayer where you can see on the internet programmes that have been aired in the past 7 days? If so...can you share the details with me?

Many thanks

[quote user="Clair"]Start here: http://www.francetvod.fr/
[/quote]

many thanks for the site Clair. Not sure if it works as get the following when I attempt to view anything ;

Nous sommes affligés, la page que vous cherchez sur la France 2.fr n' ; existez davantage ou avez été déplacé

We are afflicted, the page which you seek on France 2.fr n' exist more or was moved

Its a Babel Fish translation...it made me smile. 

Again, thanks for the response.

Did you go all through the process of signing up for the 'club France Televisions' with your email account etc.?

Then pay either to rent (2.99 € )  or buy(8.99 € )  the programme? ( prices for the programe about the events of May 1968 as an example,

payment by CB, France Télécom, INTERNET+..

I can get that far, but of course the BBC iPlayer is free, and this site , as I said above,  a pay site,so I didn't bother

The Bablefish translation isn't much more ridiculous than some of the French translations I have seen suggested on here..

Unless I'm mistaken, you can watch some (not all) of the TF1 programmes here http://www.tf1.fr/ as there's a box on the right hand side of the welcome page that says "revoir les emissions" and it takes you to a selection of programmes. It works, because I just tried it (from the UK so it's not blocked) but I don't think you can download them to watch at your leisure. Fr2/3/4/5/RFO is payant, at francetvod.fr. as has already been said.