[quote user="Bob T"]I have has some ITV HD stuff on the red button on my Freesat box for a year now, is this a dedicated channel?

[/quote]

Yes it's now a dedicated HD channel. No more pushing the red button to get HD coverage.[:)]

STeve

[quote user="Dog"]I noticed this addition but Channel 450 the 'Men & Motors' type channel has disappeared - unless you know better?[/quote]

No, you're right. It's now defunct I believe.

btw, for UK based TVs... ITV HD is now available via Virgin on 113.

[quote user="DerekJ"][quote user="Dog"]I noticed this addition but Channel 450 the 'Men & Motors' type channel has disappeared - unless you know better?[/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks DJ but that's not what I wanted to hear - I enjoyed some stuff on that channel occasionally.

[quote user="Dog"]

[quote user="DerekJ"][quote user="Dog"]I noticed this addition but Channel 450 the 'Men & Motors' type channel has disappeared - unless you know better?[/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks DJ but that's not what I wanted to hear - I enjoyed some stuff on that channel occasionally.

[/quote]

Same here.   It looks like it's related to the ITV HD launch (I hadn't realised that).  It disappeared from Virgin about a week or so ago.