The end of Unlimited Internet access in France?

You can be sure that something is going to happen when companies dementir speculation which was probably leaked by them in the first place, first you hear about it through speculation, then the categoric denials which are usually repeated several times eventually it becomes part of your consciousness and you effectively become resigned to the fact that it will inevitably happen one day.

Governments and local authorities use this tactic frequently for long term planning issues, they disguise it as discussion documents, studies, white papers, public enquiries etc.

I recall one year when my council in the UK introduced small plastic recycling bacs, they came with a sheet entitled "your questions answered" another example of the above, one was why do I have to place it on the limit of my property? they explained it was insurance etc blah blah blah despite it being the same contractors who since the beginning of time had collected our dustbins from wherever they were in our properties, then they added the killer phrase "this council is committed to maintaining the service of a back door refuse collection", I knew then that the writing was on the door, it turned out that they must have conveniently omitted the words "for no more than one more year"

A year from now Norman you can say "I told you so!"

[quote user="Quillan"]

[quote user="Mr Coeur de Lion"]They need to be increasing it, not decreasing it.[/quote]

I was just wondering if you already have unlimited download how could you increase it? [8-)]

[/quote]

Known as a fair use policy (unlimited is seldom so) I was on an umlimited service which was truly unlimited........now 20meg.

[quote user="Théière"][quote user="Quillan"]

[quote user="Mr Coeur de Lion"]They need to be increasing it, not decreasing it.[/quote]

I was just wondering if you already have unlimited download how could you increase it? [8-)]

[/quote]

Known as a fair use policy (unlimited is seldom so) I was on an umlimited service which was truly unlimited........now 20meg.

[/quote]My ISP in the UK lets me use 40Gig each month

[quote user="Quillan"]

[/quote]

I was meaning increase the bandwidth and thus download speed. I think pretty much everything will be done online within the next 20 years. Tv is already taking up a lot of bandwidth and things like sport will be done by pay per view online in a bid to counter streaming piracy etc.

The web will be a very different proposition in 20 years time. It's almost unrecognisable from 15 years ago!

[quote user="Théière"][quote user="Quillan"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oop's I meant 20 gig at a maximum of 20 meg download speed