Forum access problems?

I have been having problems for a few days, anyone else?

Yesterday was virtually impossible to log in and I see there were no potings during the time that  was trying, but then thats not uncommon.

What happens is either like just now, home page is very slow to open but reveals just the landscape background usually visible either side of the reading panel, it takes several refreshes before accessing the forum.

Or just a plain white page that cannot be refreshed opens, it may take many retries before I can access the forum.

Or like yesterday nothing at all happens, the browser just says "en attente de services.completefrance;com" and will remain like that all day, I tried repeatedly, got in a couple of times in the morning and then no access.

No different using another browser, all other sites running as usual.

Anyone else affected? Is there anybody out there? Is this the Marie Celeste? [blink]

Mods Hat ON

There are problems with Archants servers and the Forum is not the only problem. As always we come pretty way down the list of priorities but they are working on it. I have been in contact with Archant and they will deal with at soon as the other problems are sorted.

Mods Hat OFF

Personally this is only the second time today I have been able to access the forum.

Me too, I was really Lucky to have been able to post the thread, it locked up on me, I didnt think it had uploaded and thereafter couldnt access the forum.

Seems back to normal now, lets hope it stays that way.

Its the shame the net doesnt have  a pop up that says "dont bother waiting, no-one else can get in either" like someone would say to you at a bust stop if they were on strike.

Better still something like an on off light over the favorite key, like a pub opening sign.