Orange email problem

I recently changed to a new windows 10 laptop and started using microsoft edge for emails.

My gmail account is working well, but I have a problem with my orange email account.  For some reason the account is only keeping the last 20 messages in Edge for my orange inbox, but all emails for my orange sent box and all gmail.

I have gone to the orange site to access the emails directly, but again I can only access the last 20 incoming emails.  Somehow I may have changed some instruction for the orange inbox, but I cannot find any way to change to inbox to keep all incoming orange emails.

Any help gratefully received

David

Thanks very much for that, unfortunately it made no difference.  However, I did discover that there are only 43 emails in the sent box.  There should be hundreds of emails in both boxes.

I have tried fiddling about, but no difference, and there seems to be lots of storage space left.

David .........

I'd suggest that you abandon 'Edge' and use something like Chrome.

After buying a new box a couple of years ago, it came with Edge pre-installed. It was horrible & kept shutting down. There are any number of horror stories on the Internet about this and other problems, so after unsuccessfully trying some of the fixes, I gave up and installed Chrome.

Never a problem and I've no desire to revert and suffer any more agony.

EE/Orange have just given me £20 free credit and an apology for poor service in central France over the last month or so. I couldn't open email attachments, send texts or even connect to their own website to top up my account.

It doesn't help that I am IT illiterate.