Very sad, but I need new homes for my two cats;

[URL=http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n140/Mooky_011/?action=view&current=Usepussies.jpg][IMG]http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n140/Mooky_011/th_Usepussies.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

I hope a picture comes up here. I have never quite grasped how to do it. I am moving back to UK in August. In every way I am happy about this, with one exception I can't take my lovely cats. I am moving to a religious order that has enough already.

Harry and Hermione, born 6 May 2006. Both sterilized, innoculated, Harry is microchipped. I will pay for Hermione to be. 

Both are flea'd wormed regulary. Harry quite large, good at hunting. Hemmy is a little more timid. Both like tummies rubbed, and being sang to! Each evening I call them and we all go a walk together. I adore them,both sleep on my bed.  I don't think they would mind being seperated, they tend not to stay together all day. Harry walks miles.  I have had them from four weeks old . I found them in a garage.

I live near Chef Boutonne. Dept 79. I would be willing to bring them to a new home. Proably no more than 2 hours away as they don't like cars. Please can anyone help. Thank you;

• 4 weeks later...
No no luck as yet. I have until beginning of August. I would take them any distance in France as long as they will be loved. They know things are not quite right, as I have been selling things, like their favourite chair. Strangely for summer they are both coming in and cuddling up to my head during the night.

Have you put them on your local AngloInfo and also on TotalFrance, ideally with the photo or, in the case of AI, with a link to the photo?

http://www.totalfrance.com/france/forum/

I think I remember you writing about a French family who had been "adopted" by one of your cats - which was causing you some trouble. Is there any possibility that they might be persuaded to take the cats?

we have tried to contact you via total france

re our interest in your two cats - our previous puss died in January and we are looking for two cats to love - we live in the country and are retired so can spoil the cats

we are about 2 1/2 hours away in dept 36 near Aigurande - we are very interested and happy to take them now - we could meet half way ? Please reply sap

karen & Keith

You are a blessing. I can get them to you in the next few days. Please let me bring them. Where are you? I need to get them and keep them in, which is difficult. I love them to bits, and I know you will too. Can you give me your telephone number please? Regards Molly

I have just arrived back from a very exhausting journey to take my cats to their new family. I am overjoyed for them. It is perfect. Even has their own wood to play in. Their new mom and dad are lovely too. How I shall miss them, but I know how lucky I have been getting homes for two  cats. My other cat Hetty was rehomed a few weeks ago. And of course lucky  selling my house too.

[quote user="mooky"]I have just arrived back from a very exhausting journey to take my cats to their new family. I am overjoyed for them. It is perfect. [/quote]

Congratulations on finding good homes for your feline family; it is never easy to part with such good companions. Now you can move on ... knowing you did your very best and with some happy memories in your heart*.

*And forgetting all the rest.

Sue

Thank you everyone. Odile, it's not as bad as it sounds. It's where I am happiest. Thats quite strange from a very streetwise, single parent, and granny to five. I shall also near my belovéd sons again. Also doing work I am good at. I suppose I shall be called Dibley again. I do look a bit like her, definatley have her sense of humour but boobs not so big!

Karen & Keith here - we are overjoyed with the arrival of Harry and Hermoine - A big thanks to Mooky for brining them over - they are gorgeous - we had lots of fuss and tummy rubs last night and they seem very content - we are keeping them in until the weekend - Hope all goes well for you in the uk. Look forward to those kitty photos you hoped to send. THANKS

• 2 weeks later...