I'm just too soft!

Chris Head

You should soon be able to tell if it is a male cat.  If it is a male it will look something like this.

[img]http://www.suddenlysenior.com/Images/MALE_CAT.jpg[/img]

Whereas a female cat looks something like this.

[img]http://dabrat.lbbhost.com/CAT/CAT-IN-RED-DRESS.jpg[/img]

Pretty obvious, really.

[quote user="Chris Head"]

Not a good first night, it sqeaked alot despite being fed several times, it gets worse. Everyone's out this afternoon & yep I've got to kitten sit, he/she is coming with me on site! Sheesh, that's my image done for.

Chris 

[/quote]

At that age s/he needs his/her siblings and mother to cuddle up to for security. Without them, you're it! Hi there, Mama Cat [:D]

How sweet Catalpa, sounds the courting ritual of the lesser spotted Scouse.

Oh, and it hasn't pooed yet, just my luck to get an anally retentive Froggy Moggy. What do I do, slip exlax into it's milk?

It behaved this afternoon, as chance would have it I'm making a pergola (yes, Oak) next to a swimming pool, just how tempting was it to introduce it to the pleasures of swimming?

Chris

If it dosnt do a poo, get a little bit of tissue and massage its bottom, to help stimulate it.and maybe a small bit of fish oil in its diet? do you know if its a girl or boy yet?im sure there must be a web site with pictures on showing you the difference?

What happened to your picture?

you should open a thread about a cats view of being apdoted and brought up by the head family[;-)]

Fabulous, Pads.  Glad you're right into this posting images thing now.  Three Ku Klux Klan members singing 'Oooooh', I take it?  Hoods have slipped over the eyes of the two on the right and all three have been shot in the forehead by Malcolm X's supporters?

[quote user="Cassis"]Fabulous, Pads.  Glad you're right into this posting images thing now.  Three Ku Klux Klan members singing 'Oooooh', I take it?  Hoods have slipped over the eyes of the two on the right and all three have been shot in the forehead by Martin X's supporters?
[/quote]

OMG!!  I just spilled my coffee over the keyboard, reading that. [:-))]   Have to go & get cloth before smoke starts appearing!! 

Oh god ...... I have just worked all night its only 7.18 and im laughing so much i hurt. my dogs think i have gone mad.

Cassis I promise i am moderating my self there were plenty more ...........................

Chris all reponsible pet owners just get on and poke at the neather regions its expected.......

ali@ards  is that smoke i see on the horizon you? dont blame me im not insured it was cassis fault

well im off to clean the chickens out......................shed not guts

[quote user="Chris Head"]

Exlax it is then.

Chris

[/quote]

Better not, human drugs have different effects on animals.

All cats have two anal glands that look like the other things and can fool the unwary into thinking a female is a male - it's what fooled me with my two [+o(]

Your new owner needs to see a vet anyway, to treat it for parasites and get its vaccinations - vet will tell you what sex it is. Whatever, s/he's gorgeous (cooing like mad and feeling broody here)!

All cats have two anal glands that look like the other things and can fool the unwary into thinking a female is a male

Lol !  My son and d-i-l took one of their kittens in for it's vacinations.  Went in as Sara - came out as Shearer ![Www]