I'm just too soft!

Chris Head

The boys found this little chap/chapess wandering around our field making alot of squeaky noises

(click to enlarge)

I couldn't really say no having just put their two favourite lambs in the freezer (DONT name the lambs!), they're just about speaking to me now!

Chris

You like that hold Cassis? Actually it's my eleven year old son holding him/her, I'm not going anywhere near it at the moment, vicious little thing but it seems to have calmed down a bit. We're feeding it whole milk through a pen tube at the moment but we've not much idea what to do beyond that! We think it's too young for solids.It sqeaks alot. If it poos and I step in it it'll be joining Tom & Jerry in the freezer.

Chris

If it poos and I step in it it'll be joining Tom & Jerry in the freezer.

Don't you dare!! 

If you can get any kitten food & mush it down with a little milk, it should be able to eat that.  Litter training should take no time at all - as cats are naturally clean animals.  He'll probably get in the tray & "do his business" without you even having to show him (not literally) what to do.

I recon it's a boy because of the colouring - I'm probably wrong but most gingerish cats are boys - please let us know how the little cutie gets on!!

First shoulder in the oven as we tap Cassis, the meat is really light and should be great. Luckily we're well off for mint jelly at the moment.

Yes I do dare (well p'raps not, Tom & Jerry was enough of a battle).

Thanks for the tips, he's asleep on the sofa at the moment so life can't be too bad.

Chris

I have one just like him at the moment!  We are keeping him/her, that makes 5 now (all females) quite expensive but I  love 'em so much!!!

I once 'fed' 4 kittens whose mother wasn't interested in feeding.

I used to take them everywhere in a cardboard box with me and feed them with a kids sweet bottle filled with kitten milk.  They didn't want it and I had to force feed them (it broke my heart)

I used to take them on tour with me and would feed them in between songs!  I lost two of them on the road - it was horrible but the two that survived 'Simba ' &  'Charlot' were the best cats I ever had (I've had about 25!)

Simba was like a dog - I would throw wine corks and he would bring them them back to me in his mouth!  We used to play quite a lot of darts at home at the time, and he would jump up at the dart board and try to catch the dart![:-))]

The vet told me from the start that they would be 'a bit different' from the other cats. 

Simba got run down by a car 4 years ago TO-DAY!.  It was during 'La Fete du Village'.

I've never loved a cat as much as I loved Simba.

Ali, stop slobbering and blow your nose girl!!

Chris why dont you do a forum vote on a name for him (i think its a boy to) why dont you take a peek and check out his sex.

My vote is woolley in memory of the 2 lambs that will cheer the boys up.

Im glad your a softy there should be more of us  my self and hubby between us have had about 22 cats during our marriage most of whom have sadley passed away now or are OAPs sleeping on the end of my bed, its been a long time since i had a little kitten ................ 

A forum vote would be a great idea but I think his name is going to be weeny weeny weeny, we already have weeny and weeny weeny, and Flo. I like the name of Dick though, he's certainly hairy enough and is a little sensitive at the moment!  My son might want to have a say on this (excuse his English in advance).

You put me in tears Twinks, please don't, I've only just got the new keyboard after the last lot of spilled Horlicks [;-)]

Ali, get one, you're brooding and that's nature. I'd advise you to try and get an orphan rather than trying to conceive and give birth to one, the process is quick and painless!

Toodlypip, Chris

[quote user="KatieKopyKat"][quote user="KatieKopyKat"]

Between cats and football, you marriage is down the pan girl.  Send him over to me.

[/quote]

Sorry, I was joking by the way.

[/quote]

Thankfully, so was I!!  [:D]  I've just finished watching the France/S Korea match - what will the papers say tomorrow, in France!!

I once knew a woman who sexed cats, but was hopelessly inaccurate. When yet another Tom was found to be pregnant she was interrogated about her methods.

"Well," she said, "I look at their little faces. Some look like boys and some look like girls."

I know what she means, but it doesn't get us very far...

I think Chris' cat is a tom. How do other people vote? (I wish we could do polls on this forum).

[quote user="Dick Smith"]

I think Chris' cat is a tom. How do other people vote? (I wish we could do polls on this forum).

[/quote]

Er... we'd need a photo of the other end! I'm no expert, I still remember the call from the vet 'Mrs C... I've spayed your two tom cats'! [:$]