tired

Oh Emma!

What a scary situation, poor moggy, poor you, it almost sounds as if he had had a massive blow to the head somehow, perhaps a car??

Hopefully, you are not far from Acegundog with that very lovely offer of a trip to the vet.

Hugs to you both

No, I haven't phoned the vet, as, as my OP states, my phone line is out of action.

Definately hasn't been hit by a car, as all of his claws are completely intact. I will see how he is tomorrow, at the moment, he is as happy as anything, doing his normal purring and dribbling, he may even feel up to his walk with the dogs! (He seems to think that he is one and gets in an almighty mood if you don't take him with the dogs for their run!)

[quote user="Emma"]

I don't know  what reaction I'm going to get from this, hopefully a bit of emotional support!!!

[/quote]

Errr, no.

Apart from being deaf, half-blind and having had the **** beaten out of him, your cat is fine.  You know what the correct course of action is and still haven't responded to a generous offer of transport (even though that kind person has no idea still where the hell you are in France).

Beats me. 

Oh gosh, Emma has deleted her post...[:(]

Emma, pm me if I can help. I'm between Saintes and Cognac. Or, I can phone a vet for you, wherever you are. You'd have to trust me with your name/address though. Emotional support goes a fair way but your cat needs to see a vet.

Emma - you have deleted your post - hope all's ok - my offer still very much there (even though I fear I am a long way a way!)...............

Please keep us informed ................ here's a big hug :-)

(Actually, I am in 17 not a million miles away from Tresco - just south of Pons! - hello Tresco.............)

[quote user="Acegundog"]

(Actually, I am in 17 not a million miles away from Tresco - just south of Pons! - hello Tresco.............)

[/quote]Well hello there fellow 17teener.[:)]

Go on Ace, stick your rough location on your profile. It's incredibly useful info for other posters, and it saves you having to say where you are all the time.

Emma please, take advantage of any offers of help you get on the forum or by pm.[:)]

[quote user="Rob Roy"]Emma! EMMA! EMMA!   Where are you? How's the cat? I am also happy to try and help you if you are near me so why have you disappeared?[/quote]

You did your best Rob Roy. Everyone who posted did.

I expect a few people have been left wondering about the fate of Emmas cat.