What a cheek!

Clair

Hungry?![:-))]

Judging by the number of times she wakes me up at night to

show me her mouse-shaped trophies , I'm surprised she can still eat

during the day!

(4 times a couple of nights ago [6] and she meows under the open window until I get up [6])

[quote user="WJT"]

It also appears she is levitating the umbrella!

Lovely photo.[:)]

[/quote]

Thanks WJT [:)]

Ah! The umbrella!

It's a parasol for small spaces (like this one) and is fixed to the wall. It folds all the way back agaisnt the wall when not in use.

Leroy-Merlin made a booboo when they priced it in the Périgueux shop. It was meant to be €120 reduced to €80, but as the hand-written label said €60, that's what we paid!

Moustique the cat was a slightly concerned at first, but soon got used to it, as you can see! [:D]

• 4 weeks later...
arghhhhhh - she has just brought tears to my eyes. She looks just like our Silky - who couldn't stand our frequent departures last year (my friend Georgia came to feed and cuddle her x2 per day) and moved in with neighbours - then decided to stay there. We had loved her so much for 8 years - but she is very happy there. Her mum, Pudding, has moved with us to the Jura and loves being top cat- or the only cat.

Give her a good cuddle from mexx

Re Clair's and Odile's posts:  you do not own cats; they own you.  Not only that, they train you so that you do everything that they want.

I have seen an owner holding an umbrella over her cat in the garden while it did its "business" and I have heard her say, "Please hurry up!  I'm getting cold and wet!"

Note the "Please".