Beam Diverters

andrewc

[quote]Its astounding the amount of useful information that has been gathered in relation to headlamp beams! Whilst on the subject...................... does anyone know where the Chinese Supermarket ...[/quote]

I don't know of a Chinese supermarket in Laval, but there's one in Rennes, next door to Lidl.

I think there are more important matters than whether or not you have to buy new headlights for your English car - I have the BBC on and they are saying that George Bush is virtually home and dry in the US vote.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.....if it's about priorities of importance then............................... Chelsea are definitely home and dry to pass on to the next stage of the Champions Cup, that is more important than headlights

For the other small matter, Kerry or Bush, jeez, for the biggest power in the world and that's their choice, then hurry up and prepare Mrs Clinton, the Presidency awaits you in the next election walkover.................... I am not being political here or even being a Guardian reader, just stating the obvious

[quote]"I don't know if you are thinking of permanently moving the car over to Franc, but if you are, you'll have to change the headlamps....beam diverters won't pass the CT!" Our car passed the CT with f...[/quote]

Quoting "(And yes, we have checked with our French insurers and we ARE fully insured on UK plates, despite what others may have said on this forum)"

A word from the wise, AGF!!!  They declined to re-insure us because "we took too long to re-register our car in France" even though we had at that time already re-registered the car.  This means that we have been officially "declined insurance" and has caused us to be bracketed with drunk drivers, banned drivers etc. leaving us in a situation where most companies would not insure us.  The end result was that we had to get insured with some cowboy outfit who are charging us about three times the previous amount. 

Two things have been learned by us as a result.  1)  Don't touch AGF with a bargepole, and 2)  If you live here permanently, get your car re-registered as soon as possible; oh yes, and don't touch AGF with a bargepole.

Did I mention by the way, don't touch AGF with a bargepole.