Grand Cherokee Jeep for sale

Sunshine

[quote user="Sunshine"]Hi,

We are thinking of selling our Grand Cherokee Jeep its a UK RHD, french registered Jeep, but unsure where is the best place to advertise.  Apart from on the vehicle and in the local stores, can any one recommend a paper or website.[/quote]

Sunshine, there usually are free weekly regional papers available from the local shops, which carry small ads, private and commercial. They would be my starting point.

Otherwise, a quick google search for 'journal annonces gratuites' should bring up a few suggestions...

Sorry Clair but Sunshine's chance of finding a Brit reading the small ads in the freebies are pretty slim. I think we've been there before about trying to sell a RHD vehicle to the French.

Try an ad in one of the magazines e g Living France, which is read by Brits.

Thanks for all the suggestions.  I think it will be difficult selling a RH drive car in the papers. 

I have not been back to the Uk for several years and although I have UK lights still fitted ( tweeked while we lived in Turkey as they drive on the other side too) I do not want the hassle of going back to the Uk to sell it.

Sorry Ernie Y  that I could not put more info on the forum.

Thanks for the web site address too.

[quote user="Cat"]

Pcwhizz, if you sent Sunshine an email through the forum it doesn't actually show your email address, but if she replies it will go to your email address as "normal" email, and not forum related.

[/quote]

Hah, thanks for that.  Its a bit like a black hole sending an email via Forums.  You just click send and you get words to the effect its been sent, but thats it, no copy confirmation and no copy of what was written.  Best way I suppose, keeps us all secure in our private little internet worlds  [:D]

[quote user="Sunshine"]

Hi

We are thinking of selling our Grand Cherokee Jeep its a UK RHD, french registered Jeep, but unsure where is the best place to advertise.  Apart from on the vehicle and in the local stores, can any one recommend a paper or website.

[/quote]

As I don't want to be seen to advertise a site I have sent you a pm.

Sue